Click on the image at the left to download a copy of the April newsletter or to read it online.
Items of Interest include:
- District Revival – including dates and locations
- Pre-Conference Training
- Annual Conference Update
- Sending Forth Celebration
April 4, 2017, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
Grace United Methodist Church
639 Georgia Ave.
North Augusta, SC
Everyone is invited to hear Ted Scott, caddie for Bubba Watson, 2012 and 2014 Masters Champion, share stories from inside and outside the ropes on the PGA Tour, how he came to follow Jesus, and what it is like to follow Jesus on the PGA Tour.
Childcare will be provided but you must register your child or children. Contact Rev. Tyler Strange (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click on the image to the left to read the newsletter online or to download a copy.
Items of interest include:
- Connectional Ministries
- District Spring Revival
- Callahan Conference
- Pre-Conference Training
This year’s Annual Conference will be meeting at a new location, the TD Convention Center in Greenville SC, June 4-7, 2017.
Since this a new location, the Conference has prepared an introductory video to help clergy and lay members of the Annual Conference familiarize themselves with the Convention Center and surrounding areas prior to coming to Greenville in June. Click here to join Linda DuRant on this video tour of the TD Convention Center.
For more information, including a list of conference hotels in Greenville, click here.
The 2017 Spring Lay Servant Ministry School
March 19 & 26, 2017
2:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Edgefield United Methodist Church
309 Norris St.
Edgefield SC 29824
Four courses will be offered:
- Basic Course: required of all those who wish to be certified as a Local Church Lay Servant. Cost is $33 which includes the cost of the book
- Polity: examines the organization and practices of The United Methodist Church. Cost is $23, plus the cost of the book. (Click here to order the book for this class.)
- Living Our Beliefs the United Methodist Way: Cost is $23, plus the cost of the book. (Click here to order the book for this class.)
- How Lay Leaders and Lay Servants Can Become More Effective in the Local Church: This course is new this year; it does not count as one of the courses needed for certification as a Lay Servant. Cost is $26 which includes materials for the class.
Registration deadline is March 4.
Read the letter sent to all pastors and current Lay ServantsRegistration Form.
Download a copy of the Registration Form
Download a copy of the Book List and order information for the Advanced Courses.