Items of interest include:
- September Clergy Meeting, September 12
- Disaster Response
- Health Insurance Workshops in Greenwood District
- September Charge Conference Schedule
- Lay Servant Ministry School, October 15 & 22
We have added a link to resources for Boards of Trustees for local United Methodist Churches. Scroll down the page to find the link on the right-hand side of the page for Boards of Trustees.
Children in grades 1-6 in the Mathews UMC, Lowell St. UMC, and the Trinity/ Greenwood UMC communities in Greenwood, SC, are invited to register for the summer enrichment program, I Can Make A Difference. The program will run from June 12 through July 28, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. There will be no activities during the week of July 3-6.
Children participating in this program will engage in reading/literacy activities, field trips, community-building activities aimed at helping them connect with the world around them in fun ways and to offset the educational “summer slide” so often experienced by children during the summer, non-school months. All activities will be centered on the I Can Make a Difference theme:
- I can make a difference in myself.
- I can make a difference in my family.
- I can make a difference in my community..
- I can make a difference in my country.
- I can make a difference in my world.
Registration fee: $10 per child; $40 maximum registration per family
Click here to download the registration form. You may mail your registration fees to the Greenwood District Office, PO Box 49968, Greenwood Sc 29649. Please make checks/money orders payable to Conference Treasurer.