Click on the image at the left to download or read the February 2020 edition of the News-A-Plenty.
A copy has been sent to all pastors in the Greenwood District.
Items of interest include:
- District Day Apart – Coping Through Faith
- Follow-up Report on District Officers’ Training Event
- 2020 Calendar of Events
- Registration Form & Information about SCUMW Spiritual Growth Retreat
- St. Mark UMW Annual Book Sale
- SCUMW Annual Meeting at Main St. UMC
Click on the image above to read or download a copy of the February issue of the Greenwood District UMW newsletter, News A Plenty.
Items of interest this month include:
- District Day Apart, March 9, Troy UMC
- Dates to Remember
- Spiritual Growth Retreat Registration and Information
- 2019 District UMW Officers
- 2019 SC Conference UMW Mission U
Monthly Newsletters, News-a-Plenty
Greenwood District Quilt
Each United Methodist Women’s unit in the the South Carolina Conference was asked to create a quilt square representing their unit and church. The squares were then made into a quilt for each District and presented to the District Superintendent at the 2018 Annual Conference.
Special thanks to Peggy Berley, Central UMC in Newberry; Ellen Calloway, Lewis Memorial UMC, Newberry; and Dianne Bradley, Waterloo UMC, Waterloo, for sharing their talents in assembling this beautiful quilt.
This is a picture of the Greenwood District Quilt. Many thanks to the women who lovingly made this beautiful quilt to represent the UMW units of the Greenwood District. We will have the quilt on display at the Greenwood District Office.
The February issue of the Greenwood District United Methodist Women’s newsletter, News-A-Plenty, is now available.
All pastors in the Greenwood District have received a copy via email.
To read or download this month’s newsletter, click on the picture at the right.