Mark you calendars now and plan to attend the 2019 District Leadership Training Event, Sunday, January 20, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., St. Paul UMC, Saluda.
Jeff Campbell, Executive Director, Annual Conference Relationship, Discipleship Ministries, the United Methodist Church, will be the leader of this training entitled Developing an Intentional Discipleship System.
There is no charge to attend this training; however, registration is required. Click on the image to the left to download or read the informational flyer which includes details of the training event and registration information.
The due date for completion of reporting your 2018 church statistics is FEBRUARY 28, 2019.
Click on the image to the left to download or read the directions provided by the Conference Treasurer. Please pay particular attention to the following items found in the section “A few important things before you begin”:
– Login and password information.
– Church Federal Employer Identification Number.
– Action to take once all your tables are completed. This is the step that is most often overlooked. You must click on SUBMIT in order to record your data with GCFA and the Conference.
– Use only whole numbers. NO symbols such as commas, dollar signs, percent signs, etc.
Lastly, but just as important,
– Address any Warning that may appear on any Table. If you have questions about how to solve the warning, you may call the district office (864-223-2650) or the Conference Treasurer’s Office (803-726-6741).
– REVIEW ALL DATA ENTERED TO ENSURE THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ENTERED ACCURATELY. Once you click on Submit to finalize your reports, you cannot change any of the data.
All women of the Greenwood District are invited to this retreat on January 12.
Invite your friends to go with you for fellowship and spiritual renewal.
Items of interest in this month’s newsletter include:
- PPRC/Pastor Advisory Response Forms
- Christmas Party info, including meal reservation form
- 2019 District Leadership training
- 2019 Spring Lay Servant Ministry School
- 2019 Conference UMM Retreat
- Safe Sanctuary Training