Click on the image above to read or download a copy of the February issue of the Greenwood District UMW newsletter, News A Plenty.
Items of interest this month include:
- District Day Apart, March 9, Troy UMC
- Dates to Remember
- Spiritual Growth Retreat Registration and Information
- 2019 District UMW Officers
- 2019 SC Conference UMW Mission U
On January 27, 2019, Rev. Dr. Stephen L. Love, Greenwood District Superintendent, led the district training event for chairpersons and members of local church Pastor/Parish Relations Committees. Rev. Love has made available the PowerPoint presentation he used during that training and also the PPRC Training Manual prepared by the Bishop and Cabinet of the SC Annual Conference.
For questions or more information regarding these PPRC resources, contact the Greenwood District Office (864-223-2650 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click on the image to the left to read or download a copy of this month’s newsletter.
Items of interest include:
- Safe Sanctuary Training
- 2019 Spring Lay Servant Ministry School
- 2018 Statistical Reports
- Prayer Service for Special General Conference
- District Packing Party
- Conference Men’s Retreat