Effective Thursday, June 25, 2020, appointments are fixed by Bishop Jonathan L. Holston, Resident Bishop of the South Carolina Annual Conference.
Click here to see appointments for the Greenwood District.
Click here to see all appointments for the SC Annual Conference.
Bishop L. Jonathan Holston, resident bishop of the South Carolina Conference of The United Methodist Church, recently released a statement regarding violence that followed peaceful protests in South Carolina. Click here to read Bishop Holston’s statement.
Click on the image to the left to read or download a copy of the June Greenwood District Newsletter.
Items of interest include:
- Paycheck Protection Program
- COVID-19 Resources, including links to Reset|Restart\Renew and Saying Goodbye and Saying Hello: Meaningful Transition From a Distance. To help churches and pastors during this time of pastoral leadership transition
- Praying for Peace in Times of Trouble
- Apportionment Update
- Notes from the June District Clergy Meeting
- Recognizing our 2020 Graduates
- Matching Grants Available to Help Local Churches Begin/Maintain Online Presence
- Conference Seeking Accounting Manager for Treasurer’s Office