On January 27, 2019, Rev. Dr. Stephen L. Love, Greenwood District Superintendent, led the district training event for chairpersons and members of local church Pastor/Parish Relations Committees. Rev. Love has made available the PowerPoint presentation he used during that training and also the PPRC Training Manual prepared by the Bishop and Cabinet of the SC Annual Conference.
For questions or more information regarding these PPRC resources, contact the Greenwood District Office (864-223-2650 or email@example.com).
Items of interest include:
- District Leadership Training, January 20
- District PPRC/Lay Leader Training, January 27
- Safe Sanctuary/Sexual Ethics Training Events
- District “Packing Party”
- Faith-Sharing Workshop
Click on the image to the left to read or download a copy of this month’s newsletter.
January 19: Lee Road United Methodist Church (Greenville District)
- 1377 East Lee Rd., Taylors, 29687
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Safe Santuaries Policy: 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.; Sexual Ethics: 10:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- 2 Credits
- You can come to one or both sessions (sign in at the door)
February 10: Broad St. United Methodist Church (Greenwood District)
- 310 N. Broad St., Clinton 29325
- 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Safe Sanctuary Policy and Sexual Ethics
- Registration requested. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance sign-in at the door
- 2 Credits
February 21: Cannons Campground United Methodist Church (Spartanburg District)
- 3450 Cannon’s Campground Rd., Spartanburg 29307
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 1 Credit
- Sign in at the door