Items of interest include:
- September Clergy Meeting with Rev. Olu Brown
- Safe Sanctuary Training
- Connectional Ministries
- ERT Training in Greenwood
- District Office Schedule for September
Bishop Johnathan Holston is asking each church to report any flood damage to church and/or parsonage. This reporting by church will give the Conference a centralized way of collecting information regarding flood damage to churches and to parsonages. Such consolidated data will make it easier to provide assistance to those affected by the rain and flooding.
Directions for accessing the online report:
1. Go to the Conference web page (http://www.umcsc.org)
2. Click on Church/Pastor Login…
3. Enter your church’s user ID and password. Click on Login
4. When you log in successfully, your first option will be INITIAL FLOOD DAMAGE ASSESSMENT.
5. Click on that option.
6. Enter your data.
All information added by individual churches will be compiled and made accessible to each district office so that we will have a “picture” of damage throughout the district.
This is critically important for every church to complete this brief flood damage survey. There is no deadline for completion but churches are urged to enter the information as soon as the extent of damage to church buildings and parsonage is known.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Greenwood District Office.