- PPRC/Pastor Advisory Response Forms
- Christmas Party info, including meal reservation form
- 2019 District Leadership training
- 2019 Spring Lay Servant Ministry School
- 2019 Conference UMM Retreat
- Safe Sanctuary Training
Items of interest include:
- Love Notes, Rev. Love’s monthly column
- Request from Lander Campus Ministry
- Bishop’s Forward Focus Tour
- Greenwood District response to aftermath of Hurricane Matthew
- Conference Mission Initiatives
- Meeting Announcements
The first S/PPRC Training event of the 2015-2016 Conference year was held at Bethlehem UMC in Johnston, SC, on Sunday, August 9.
Following is the link to access the PowerPoint presentation used by Rev. Friday during the training session: PPRC Training 2015-2016a.
Click on this link 2016SalaryLetter to read and download the 2016 salary mailed to PPRC chairs and given to all pastors at the 2015-2016 Set-Up meeting.
159 Bethlehem Church Rd.
Johnson, SC 29832
August 9, 2015
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Keeping Your Pastor and Your Congregation Happy!
The purpose of this training is to provide an overview of PPRC responsibilities for pastor and staff support and as liaison between pastor/staff and the congregation. One of the topics to be discussed is pastoral/staff salaries for 2016. Please share this information with your committee members since they should also attend this training.